MultiBio 700 is a new generation multiple biometric identification product. Integrating with Face, Fingerprint and PIN recognition and optional with RFID mode. It performs up to 20 verification methods all in a single device conveniently.
MultiBio700 stores 1500 faces and 2000 fingerprint templates and identifies users by 1:N mode. When users glance into the MutiBio700 camera, it captures the relative position, size, and shape of user’s eyes, nose, cheekbones, and jaw features. These parameters are used to create a biometric template which is then used to subsequently verify or identify each user.
MultiBio700 can be used as a standalone access control reader by connecting a door lock, exit switch, alarm and door sensor to the relay contacts. The Wiegand IN and OUT ports can be used to connect 3rd party access control panels and peripherals. The MultiBio700 also includes a USB port for offline data backup/management.
- Default verification mode is Fingerprint & Face, available to choose other 19 modes, such as RFID & Face, Face & PIN, Fingerprint only, RFID only.
- Elegant ergonomic design
- TCP/IP, RS232/485 communication and USB Host.
- 0 inch TFT touch screen, T9 Input, 9 Digit User ID.
- 2 user-defined function keys, the left one is for door belling, the right one is for shift of identification mode.
- Infra-red optical system enables user-identification in poorly lit environments.
- Wiegand input for working with wiegand reader, wiegand output for connecting to access control panel.
- Optional with ID card module or Mifare card module (available when using ZKFinger9.0 algorithm).
- Professional access control compatible with the 3rd party door sensor, alarm, exit button, wired bell and electric lock.
- 50 time zones, 99 groups and 10 unlock combinations, anti-pass back and dismantle function.
3-inch Touch Screen
ID Card Capacity(optional)
High Resolution Infrared Camera
ZK Optical Sensor
TCP/IP, RS232/485, USB-host
Access Control Interface for
3rd party electric lock, door sensor, exit button, alarm, wired doorbell
Anti-pass back Function
Input & Output
Standard Access Control Function
Time Zone, Group, Multi-identification Duress mode, Anti-passback, Tamper alarm
ID Card, Mifare Card
0 - 45 °C
MB360 is an innovative product featured with ZK advanced fingerprint and face recognition technologies. It supports multiple verification methods including face, fingerprint, card, password, combinations between them and basic access control functions.
User verification is performed in less than 1 second, which streamlines the process of access.
The communication between the MB360 and PC is by TCP / IP or USB interface for manual data transfer. Its sleek design fits perfectly in any environment.
|Display||2.8-inch TFT Screen|
|Communication||TCP/IP, USB-Host, Wi-Fi (Optional)|
|Standard Functions||SMS, DST, Scheduled-bell, Self-Service Query, Automatic Status Switch, T9 Input, Photo ID, Camera, Multi-verification, 12V Output, RS232 Printer (Optional Cable)|
|Interface for Access Control||3rd Party Electric Lock, Exit Button, Alarm|
|Optional Functions||ID / MF Cards, Work Code, ADMS, Webserver|
|Power Supply||DC 12V 1.5A|
|Verification Speed||≤1 Sec.|
|Operating Temp.||0°c - 45°c|
|Operating Humidity||20% - 80%|
|Dimension||167.5x148.8x32.2 mm (Length*Width*Thickness)|